View Single Post
Old 22 July 2016, 18:06   #37

Oops! Another spanner in the works:

Hey guys,

i really want to write an update that the shipping starts, but unfortunately there was a fault from my side with the pressing of CD No. 3. The Amiga CD 32 Version. Short version: i get a
new pressing around the next six or seven days. Sorry for this, it really pisses my of the most because i really want to ship all the Boxes asap.

What happens. Iīve probably done a misstake while ordering the CDs. The version includes Data and Audio and i donīt mentioned it at the ordering process. So the discs are not
readable. The interesting point is that it is no problem with Disc No.2 (CDTV). So again, fault by my side and i am really sorry about that. The Company helps me really now with this
mess, instead of 14 days they make an express delivery of 6-7 days and also give me a discount.

As I said, I'm really very sorry that there is an delay again. But I'm also glad that I have tested the Discs otherwise would with any third CD does not run: /

The procedure is now as follows. I've already begun the shipping labels to print. So they comes a confirmation with tracking number. So do not be surprised if you already have a
number, but there is no tracking update. Before the end of next week The shipping wonīt start. Sorry again, you can believe me that this is more then uncomfortable for me. The plan
was to send out the press release today to sell the last 150 units and also start the pre-sale for Rocket Ranger.

When i got the Discs you get a next update. Sorry again but this will be the last delay.

So, everything is going according to plan, except the plan's gone wrong!
Page generated in 0.04498 seconds with 9 queries