View Single Post
Old 06 July 2016, 23:37   #7
Infamous Grouse

Hi folks,

It's been so long since I posted here that I had to recreate my forum account (!), but for what it's worth I had the exact same symptoms with 3.3.0 until I replaced the main executable with that test version. Almost imperceptible gaps in the audio with the release version, smooth as silk with the beta.

I don't have a Logitech keyboard but I do use a Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse, which will almost certainly share some of the same drivers and/or support software.

Update: just before posting this I updated the Logitech Gaming Software to the latest version (8.83.85) and re-booted. Sound is now perfect in both the beta and release versions of WinUAE, so it definitely looks as though there was some sort of incompatibility there.

I've no idea whether any of this is useful to anyone, but either way I'd like to say thank you for the thread which pointed me in the right direction. Without it there's absolutely no way I'd have suspected mouse support software to be responsible for an audio glitch.

Page generated in 0.07720 seconds with 9 queries