View Single Post
Old 02 July 2016, 18:13   #46
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRIS-F View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm confused, Ghosts n' Goblins is one of my all time favourite games, but Reading the thread I'm still non the wiser, I know a few of you guys have fixed various bugs etc, but is there a working ADF version for the A500+ ? The Scope of my knowledge is transfer an ADF image to a real floppy on the Amiga using Amiga explorer and a null modem cable, I don't have the first clue what an extended ADF is or what a WHD is. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is there a working adf of G n' G? (for the A500+)
2. what is an extended adf is it possible to put one on 1 disk? (is there a tutorial?)
3. What is a whd does it only apply to the newer Amiga 600,1200 or is it available for A500+ also?

sorry for all the questions,
I'm new to the Amiga. (apart from playing games back in the day)

Regards,
Chris.
In short :

1. yes there is one, you'll pick it here : http://www.flashtro.com/index.php?e=...5&id=4221&a=dl

2. An extended ADF is an ADF containing custom or protected amiga games (or software). In your case, since you have an A500+, you should go to the standard ADF with trainer.

3. Whdload can be used with A1200, A600 (with enough emory), as well as A500+ with a turbo board + ram expansion.

Page generated in 0.05292 seconds with 11 queries