View Single Post
Old 26 June 2016, 20:45   #40
Sandro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBong View Post
Well, I originally supplied Ghosts 'n' Goblins to Codetapper for WHD patching some years back and he had troubles resolving the random slowdowns or pauses. I remember CFOU taking over the patch, but didn't know if he had sorted out the bug 100% (I was crazy busy in 2013 and never did test his patch). The bug was quite perplexing as it was truly random and could not be reproduced at the same points in any one game on a particular Amiga config. Even from game to game the slowdowns were often vastly different, and sometimes the bug wouldn't appear at all until the later levels. That's why I asked.

Anyway, from what I read in this thread, it sounds like Bertrand did a great job in trying to cover all the bases with the final patch! It also seems that Jeff's JST patch was for a pre-release crack of the game, so it probably doesn't matter too much if it has the same problem or not.
which difference is between the version you supplied to codetapper and the one by dlfrsilver?

it seems the pauses bug is related to the game running on the A1200 o related to the a 020+ because it doesn't appear when playing it on a plain A500

Page generated in 0.06133 seconds with 9 queries