View Single Post
Old 15 June 2016, 09:35   #28
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leffmann View Post
Let's not argue semantics, you know exactly what I mean.
We could go the dictionary definition if you like, however the distinction I made dismisses your 'semantics' approach, a harmless meme is not akin to bullying.

Quote:
Stop acting dumb. He was asking for constructive criticism, not for someone to shit on his video, and the way you've responded to him in the past shows it's anything but joking.
Really? His exact words were asking what people think, and as we are all adults here, an adult can take the criticism. Anyone having an expectation that everyone should agree with them on a subjective matter is frankly not looking for opinions, but validation.

Thicker skins are required, but I suspect not from the OP, but from you.

Quote:
The gist of some of your responses are exactly that, you don't have to write it out in full.
But emphatically, i've not used language like that in this case have I?

Quote:
It's basically stuff like this: http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=945515&postcount=4 which coincidentally boils down to exactly what you stated above that you would never say, "why do you incessantly post your bullshit threads" etc. I recall more responses like those, but I'm not going to trawl the whole forum history for it.
Of course you won't trawl, because you know theres very little to find, but in any case, thats a fairly innocuous comment I made, but has relevance, because its also something that a couple of moderators on this very forum agree with.

By all means examine the guys earlier post history, it is interesting reading that picqued moderators interest as well as others.

Quote:
You also said that I should educate myself, but I think it is you who need to educate yourself by doing your moral and intellectual homework.
Other than my questionable regard to copyrights and piracy, my morality is just fine thanks

Quote:
At 42 years old it's certainly long over due, and by now you should have realized that down-putting comments just tell people to be quiet, stop participating, and get out.
And yet you didn't want to trawl EAB to find this put down comments, you found ONE..... hardly indicative of me as a person is it?

Quote:
I wasn't expecting you to de-shirt and derail the thread like this after I poked you a bit, so you can have the last word.
You were not expecting someone to disagree with you?

Isn't that a bit like starting a thread saying "what do you think?" and then being dissapointed that the responses were contrary to how you feel they should have been?

Sounds familiar

But anyway Leffmann, we are not having a fight here, I have respect for your clear understanding of the Amiga, but on this issue, we are in disagreement. the world will still rotate regardless.

Last edited by Galahad/FLT; 15 June 2016 at 09:42.

Page generated in 0.06285 seconds with 9 queries