View Single Post
Old 15 June 2016, 02:50   #23
ReadOnlyCat
Code Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Me a bully? I would politely suggest you dont know the meaning of the word.
Leffman said "a bit" of a bully. You are quick to remove this important qualifier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Did the OP ask for opinions on their thread content? Yes.
Did i offer an opinion? Yes.

I did it in a humourous way, I fail to see how posting a fairly pedestrian meme construes "bullying".
Well, you certainly know that I have a lot of respect for you but there you can't exactly walk away from the fact that your answer was, yes, an opinion, yes, funny, but more importantly extremely mean to the poster.

And I do not recall him asking "please be mean to me".

If you think being mean is fine, then ok, we will have to disagree on that point but if you do not then I hope you can find it in your heart to accept that fondpondforever deserves a respectful answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
And I noticed you always play the "caped crusader" at times, too, another unnecessary attitude.
What? Trying to have people speak respectfully to one another is an unnecessary attitude? Please, Akira, please...

We are a community, being social and respectful and asking of others that they note when they aren't is what every adult out here should strive to do.

I don't think asking others to not be unnecessary mean is anything outrageous.
And I'm saying that with respect both to Galahad and Akira with whom I have (at least I hope) good relations. Sometimes the truth stings but that what love also means: who loves well, sanctions well, as we say in kitten land.

With unclawed paws and friendly purrs,

Page generated in 0.05378 seconds with 9 queries