View Single Post
Old 15 June 2016, 02:00   #21
Leffmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
And I noticed you always play the "caped crusader" at times, too, another unnecessary attitude. ... ...
How is it unnecessary exactly? I've called you out on being intolerant and bullying of others a few times in the past, which is the only reason you're posting here now. You feel entitled to say whatever you want to other people it seems, so of course you feel it's unnecessary that someone stands up to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Me a bully? I would politely suggest you dont know the meaning of the word.
Let's not argue semantics, you know exactly what I mean.

Quote:
Did the OP ask for opinions on their thread content? Yes. Did i offer an opinion? Yes. I did it in a humourous way, I fail to see how posting a fairly pedestrian meme construes "bullying".
Stop acting dumb. He was asking for constructive criticism, not for someone to shit on his video, and the way you've responded to him in the past shows it's anything but joking.

Quote:
If i had said "why do you incessantly post your bullshit threads, they are childish and stupid, no-one wants to see them".....THAT is bullying.
The gist of some of your responses are exactly that, you don't have to write it out in full.

Quote:
Im also happy for you to post examples of my "bullying" on this forum, anytime ive gotten antsy with someone is generally in a reaction to something someone else has said.
It's basically stuff like this: http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=945515&postcount=4 which coincidentally boils down to exactly what you stated above that you would never say, "why do you incessantly post your bullshit threads" etc. I recall more responses like those, but I'm not going to trawl the whole forum history for it.

You also said that I should educate myself, but I think it is you who need to educate yourself by doing your moral and intellectual homework. At 42 years old it's certainly long over due, and by now you should have realized that down-putting comments just tell people to be quiet, stop participating, and get out.

I wasn't expecting you to de-shirt and derail the thread like this after I poked you a bit, so you can have the last word.

Page generated in 0.04425 seconds with 11 queries