View Single Post
Old 13 June 2016, 10:37   #101

Hello everyone, sorry I have not been very active on here for a while, I have been going through some personal troubles...but life continues! And so does development on Scourge of the Underkind!

I have been sketching the artwork ideas for the packaging and also experimenting with creating the big-box version too which may or may not go into production, the cost of those things wouldn't be cheap and the time taken to make them is considerable...but they do look awesome.

Magnus has been testing bosses out, with their attack patterns etc and we have some brilliant and genuinely exciting creations to show you...when the time is right
Our game will feature mini-bosses as well as end of level/world bosses.

There's still a long way to go on this, we're not looking at a release this year...more than likely next year.
I am NOT taking pre-orders, I'm sorry, at this stage anything can happen and we'll only start taking orders when we have a finished game ready to ship.

I believe we're making something very special for the Amiga and cannot wait to get it out to you guys and the Amiga community.

Stay tuned.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.04990 seconds with 9 queries