View Single Post
Old 17 May 2016, 21:57   #46
Chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Pinball dreams and pinbal illusions - both use left ctr and left shift to control left flipper, while right shift and right control move right flipper. I find right control and left shift working fine, while left control was missing, and as you noted, right shift moves both flippers.
Looks like more alt than ctrl according to the documentation:
Code:
Right SHIFT/ALT/AMIGA  - flip right flipper cycle lit/unit lights clockwise Left
SHIFT/ALT/AMIGA   - flip left flipper cycle lit/unit lights anti-cloc.
Following latest push in github I just made, now all the key are working well for pinball dream/illusions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
How hard would be to make it possible to change what each key on gamepad does? (like button 0 - autofire, button 1 - regualrd fire button, button 2 - space... etc.)

Not so good with C++ (made few projects back at school long time ago), but if I can help with anything, please let me know.

Oh, one more question, is there documentation regarding any key combinations?
Just take an issue which looks important to you... you will always give more energy in this case
I got two improvement from other peoples lately which are nice addition: reset using ctrl+left amiga+right amiga and joystick dead zone... they were quite simple but interesting....
I think there is no key combination in current code...

Page generated in 0.04503 seconds with 11 queries