View Single Post
Old 13 April 2016, 09:11   #116
SunChild
EAB Noobie

On my way to update the OP right now with these infos... Thank you Solo!

(EDIT: I added a Solomon's Key 2 entry + edited the one for Speris.
Didn't actually change entries for the rest you mentioned: Black Viper, Bubble and Squeak, Fightin' Spirit and Fire & Ice.
AFAIK, these have both AGA and CD32 versions: obviously there is minor differences between controller management in each version, but the main point here is that _both_ version for each of these entries support 2nd button action. Trying to keep the focus of the list on games, not specific versions of them, ie. if only some versions of a game support multiple buttons, that will be specified, but if ALL versions of that game have the support, I'd rather not clutter the list with details on the controller management particularities in each of these versions (CD32 joypad support in AGA version and what have you)... Suffice to know then that, whatever version (AGA, OCS, ECS, CD32...) of it, a game does in fact take multiple controller buttons into account.

On the other hand, info for each game entry about what 2nd button (and following buttons where appliable) does will be added systematically when known, and for every version of it if they differ in the matter.)

Last edited by SunChild; 13 April 2016 at 09:35.

Page generated in 0.04613 seconds with 11 queries