View Single Post
Old 09 April 2016, 09:27   #52
Amon_RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamkatcha View Post
It wasn't childish at all. The point is you'll die waiting for the perfect recordings of these fascinating industry insiders, assuming there was anything wrong with them in the first place.

I know if I was struggling to follow them I'd change my own set up, listen in a silent room on decent quality speakers etc, rather than shoot myself in the foot by skipping them entirely.
People obviously notice, hence the reason why they praise the quality of the above mentioned episode, no need to minimize the problem and pretend it's not there... Blaming the listener for not putting in the effort to fiddle with their already perfect sound setup is a bit absurd. It's like releasing a magazine with horrible funky text colors and expect the reader to read the magazine under special light conditions, and preach that they will miss out on great content if they don't. It's not up to the listener to do the post audio processing...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who stops listening when the quality reaches a certain level, I'm probably just the first one to admit it in this thread.

Again, I love the podcast, and I'm not looking for ways to trash it, I'm just providing feedback on things that could be improved.

Page generated in 0.05026 seconds with 9 queries