View Single Post
Old 06 April 2016, 00:21   #30
LocoSombrero

Quote:
Originally Posted by turrican9 View Post
Maybe you two could give me a list of all your favourite games that is not on my list and I could see about adding them.
This might be a bit off, didn't double check the list, some titles that I remembered and have now tried out + found them pretty good actually.

APB (hilarious arcade)
Barbarian II - Axe of Rage
Battle Squadron (a typical shoot'em up but I love the music)
Body Blows Galactic (essential punch-yer-friends title )
Budokan - The Martial Spirit (loved this as kid, was on the PC as well)
Darkseed (didn't remember that it was 7 disks, oh dear - but the artwork in this dark adventure game is by the late H.R.Giger)
Dogs of War (excellent shoot'em up)
Double Dragon II
Double Dragon III - The Rosetta Stone
Firepower (an excellent multiplayer tank game, you can even play this on two computers over a null-modem or a regular modem connection)
Gauntlet II
Gauntlet III (not as good as I or II but ..)
Ghostbusters 2 (pretty good actually, I sort of put this one on par with Batman The Movie)
Golden Axe
Gravity-Force
Hard Drivin'
Hostages
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Motörhead
Narco Police
Neuromancer (a cult classic adventure, based on William Gibson's book)
Nitro
Fire Force
P.O.W.
Rampage
Rampart
Predator
Predator 2
Road Blasters
Ski Or Die! (a must have)
Stardust
Street Fighter
Street Fighter II Turbo
Terminator 2
Viz (The Soft Floppy One)
Weird Dreams
Werner Flaschbier

BTW, I'm using an Amiga 500 with the Amiga Forever Kickstart 3.x ROM and I've noticed that I have to use relokick to load Kickstart v1.3 on most of the titles I've tried from various sources if I want them to run properly (at first I thought it was the floppies that had gone bad). Even the Relokick doesn't always help, so I'm really looking forward to the day when I'll find myself a Kickstart switcher unit so that I can switch between Kick1.3 and 3.X with no extra hassle ...

I'll have to try to refresh my memory with the old game titles someday soon. Cheers!

Page generated in 0.05223 seconds with 9 queries