View Single Post
Old 01 April 2016, 22:00   #17
turrican9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotd View Post
I would like to get your tracklist, as I am creating a cd32load compilation with only good games. The start of your list looks a lot like mine !
Here is my new tracklist. Am currently working on making the USB Image into a winrar archive and uploading it. It will include the word document with the tracklist (the one that is linked for download in this post) and it will include the Image USB program so you can write the 7.22GB USB drive Image to any USB stick that is 7.22GB or more.

Update: The download file will be 2.86GB. Uploading as I wrote this. When this image is written to a USB drive using the Image USB program that comes in the archive one can use the USB stick in any Amiga Gotek drive with the latest Cortex firmware and load any image from the tracklist that comes with it. My latest tracklist goes from 21 to 512. In addition there is alot of other games and demos on the USB image. All AGA games are removed as this was meant for Amiga ECS/OCS machines and the possibility to make it friendly also for 4GB USB drives. Allthough this image will require a 7.22GB or more USB drive. I did this to have extra space to add more stuff.

And of course the purpose of all this is to have all the good/more known games easily available without the need to boot up the selector menu. The really large games like Monkey Island 2 and in general games with more than 5 disks was removed from my latest tracklist because I cannot imagine many people wanting to do all the diskswapping nowadays. They can still be found in the drive though and put in other tracks. Oh, and I just remembered that the folder where all the games are stored on the USB drive is called "Spill" which is the Norwegian word for "Games". This should not be a problem anyway I guess. But don't rename it because I don't think the tracklist will work correctly then.

Last edited by turrican9; 01 April 2016 at 22:36.

Page generated in 0.05052 seconds with 9 queries