View Single Post
Old 30 March 2016, 20:58   #64
Global Moderator

Originally Posted by Mrs Beanbag View Post

a) "Hallowe'en Level" was a special for Hallowe'en, it is not a level in Mr Beanbag. In fact i decided to do a different level for every month of the year, and package them all together as "Beanbag Seasons", but i only got round to doing two of them so far.
Hey there Amy,

Wow 2 you say? Am I right in saying these are "Halloween Level" & "Burns Night Special"?

b) I hope i will finish it but so much to do, so little time. The game only really needs the final boss to be finished, and an end sequence. I had picked up development again a couple of years ago and that is when my A1200's accelerator died and i haven't done any work on it since. I heard one person actually got as far as the final boss (which is there but not possible to defeat it, also there is a bug when you die at that point).
Oh, sorry to hear that about your A1200. You could always continue with WinUAE and later get someone to test on a real A1200

HOL need not add this entry until all 12 levels are complete! Maybe...

Thanks for your interest.
You are planning 12 levels for Beanbag Seasons - Burns Night Special? Excellent

My girlie is half Scottish; hence why I was just on holiday there

Her father is an old Scottish international rugby union man plus a BBC Radio 5 commentator and he has a nice apartment right next to Gleneagles golf course / hotel.

She's not really into games but I showed her your Beanbag Seasons - Burns Night Special and she smiled when she saw the Scottish Highland cattle / thistle / kilts etc.
Page generated in 0.05348 seconds with 9 queries