View Single Post
Old 29 March 2016, 19:03   #12
Cobe

Well my memory is definitely worse than I thought. Maybe even if I would've seen it today I wouldn't recognize it cause after all these years picture in my mind has been distorted and probably I updated it with details that were not there. Maybe the chest was simple 4 yellow pixels square and bubbles are pure imagination. It's nice though that those games involved kids imagination that is really vivid in that age. So considering all this probably my try is in vain but just to sum up:
As I recall it it would be something between Atari 2600 Scuba Diver and ZX Scuba Dive. I think it was single screen game. You had to dive down, dodge fish(monsters?), I dont remember if you could kill them and at the bottom left was "wracked ship"(if it wasn't some other larger object) and there was a reason(something to collect?) to get in but we never managed to do that cause we would always get killed trying that cause as I think there was some vicious sliding door or something like that that if you touch you day.

Page generated in 0.04909 seconds with 9 queries