23 March 2016, 21:40
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Herford / Germany
vbcc V0.9e released
I hope I didn't forget too much. These releases are becoming way too complicated...
Changes since last release:
- New options -deps and -deps-for-libs to output dependencies for a Makefile.
- Print whole include-stack when encountering an error in include files.
- Fixed undefined symbols in DWARF output by avoiding debug information for removed static variables.
- Do not consider floats as induction variables. Fixes -O3 optimized loops with float variables.
- Fixed bug with nested designated initalizers in unions.
- Updated Warp3D headers and link libraries to V4.2a.
- Make sure kick13 config file is included for m68k-amigaos (Kickstart 1.x compatibility).
- m68k: Fixed asm-peephole optimization of move.l dx,ay; move.l ay,dx when cc of ay is used.
- vclib: Improve C99 compatibility in m881, m040 and m040 libraries with Inf and NaN values.
- vclib: 6888x, 68040 and 68060 math libraries for Atari.
- vclib: C99 inttypes.h, strtoimax(), strtoumax(), imaxabs(), imaxdiv(), isblank().
- vclib: Fixed sign of remainder in div(), ldiv(), lldiv().
- vclib: sscanf() erroneously included the string terminator.
- vclib: Fixed float operations with m13.lib (Kickstart 1.x mathffp).
- vclib: setjmp/longjmp() also save/restore FPU registers.
- vclib: minstart.o fixes for OS4 and MorphOS (small data and WB start).
- amigalib: Fixed rtEZRequest() and rtEZRequestTags()