View Single Post
Old 05 March 2016, 03:48   #141
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
Originally Posted by tygre View Post
Hi Retrofan!
Your skins look very cool, thanks! However, I can't seem to be able to reproduce them programmatically For example, the latest image that you showed is it a "true" screenshot or is it an image that you modified by hand?
LOL. That's great, thank you. That reminds me when somebody asked Tommes if his drawings were real hardware or not .

Yes, that's a true screenshot (I use SGrab to obtain them), but I've been looking for MUI4 options and changed some. In fact I believe the guys at the MUI4 site have to be Very interested in this thread as long as we are trying to implement all of the possible options we can. I clearly understand your question, the thing is that it's amazing the result you can actually get with MUI4.

To make the "Text" options look transparent first (of course) you need the MUI key in S, and then it's just, as I commented:

I like to post all the info I learn because I can forget about it in a time. I use MUI4 and I believe we all should. If you find any problem to get this config I will try to help. The only thing I don't remember is how to get rid of the borders of the buttons.

Last edited by Retrofan; 08 March 2016 at 01:43.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05282 seconds with 9 queries