View Single Post
Old 16 February 2016, 22:50   #17
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbius View Post
So theoretically, if i can run Chaos engine and Cool Spot (both are copies), then i should be able to run Superfrog and Alien breed 92 (both are cracked copies with invincibility options). If so i presume it points to the software being faulty on the latter 2. I can run Alien Breed so far but then it says that i haven't got the ram or it isn't enabled. As for Superfrog, i get past the initial screens which give in game cheat options, but when i reach the screen with the start game heading it just locks when selected and the floppy drive keeps trying to load it. At the end of the day i would just like to confirm that my hardware is functioning correctly, before i start hunting for some original 1 meg only games. Thanks everyone for your help.
Hello there morbius,

Ok, here are the .ADFs that use in WinUAE and definitely work with 512KB Chip RAM + 512KB Slow RAM:

In The Zone! you will find an archive with all of the above inside named "For morbius.zip"

To get access to The Zone! see here: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=26201

Afterwards all you need to do is get the .ADF files across to Amiga disks. Search EAB, there are various methods to achieve this.

Page generated in 0.06403 seconds with 9 queries