View Single Post
Old 15 February 2016, 18:20   #8
ccapublic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
I think that the answer here is that if the original hardware doesn't support it, you shouldn't be surprised when WinUAE doesn't
Please read me again I'm not surprised or anything like that. I was looking for feedback from people who tried, not hypothesis about whether or not it will/should/may work or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
if Toni feels that it's worth doing, he'll do it - but it's probably going to be very low priority.
Do what ? I did not ask for any modification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
"ppc_model=604e_v2.4" works for me with BPPC config (with uaehf.device and uaegfx) but it was already confirmed that it won't fix BPPC speed issue. Reason is still unknown.

I think you should first use some more basic config with ppc_model and then add extra expansions.
Thanks for your feedback. I will proceed this way. Though if it's proven to not speed things up the interest of doing it is pretty low.

I suppose there is nothing "a simple user" can do to help narrowing the reason for speed issue down ? (like trying different expansions one by one, combinations of emulated HW, parameters...)

Thanks for having taken time to read and advise !

Page generated in 0.06197 seconds with 9 queries