View Single Post
Old 07 February 2016, 18:33   #1
DamienD
Banned

[DamienD] WinUAE v3.2.2 - Games "DAT File"

Hey guys,

Not really sure where to put this thread; GMs please move to wherever you think is appropriate

Following on from mai's requests in my "Request for any gems" thread: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=80841

I've now created a .DAT file of the .ADF & .IPF files that I use in my WinUAE collection for various games (see attached).

Like Belgarath (GameBase Amiga), over the years I've tried hard to find the best files / sets to use so that:
... they work 100%.
... don't have the intro missing / cut etc.

I've also used .IPF files in my collection when:
... there is no protection / manual required / code entry.
... the .ADF versions are missing stuff.
... the .ADF versions have come on more disks than the original and are hard to use e.g. "Wrath of the Demon" & "Guy Spy and the Crystals of Armageddon".

Anyway, to be honest I'm not really sure why mai wanted me to create this or if anyone will actually find this useful...

Disclaimer:
... By no means should this be taken as gospel for the best files to use.
... Though I've tried to make sure all files are named correctly to the TOSEC standard; some may not be.
... It's quite impossible to test every single game through to completion so there may be issues.
... The files / sets I've used are probably quite similar to GameBase Amiga ones. GameBase Amiga is still you're best bet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WinUAE v3.2.2 - Games (DamienD).zip (211.0 KB, 610 views)

Page generated in 0.04858 seconds with 11 queries