View Single Post
Old 04 February 2016, 16:38   #58
Originally Posted by IanP View Post
The A500 version could be ready very quickly if it was the main focus i.e. next month but Majsta has a backlog of V600 V2 boards to build and post. The team also have the Gold Core to finish. So I expect the first public deliveries for the V500 V2 won't be before April at the very earliest and when it is available expect orders to take some time. Kipper2k is likely to take V500 V2 orders but will also be busy with V600 V2 orders and building each board is time consuming. Majsta will be busy designing the V1200 I expect so when we might actually get a V500 V2 or V1200 in our hands is difficult to predict as I expect demand to be high. Interest in the Vampire seems to be picking up a lot as word is spreading about how good it is.
honestly, its a game-changer. I've always been a 68000 hardware fan and never really payed much attention to the previous iterations. I admit in the past i snubbed my nose at FPGA in favor of real hardware but im sold. I'll definitely pick up an A500 version. I've never liked all the bits of hardware hanging off the side of my A500
Page generated in 0.04832 seconds with 9 queries