View Single Post
Old 28 January 2016, 01:32   #77
Cyangmou

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett71 View Post
I played the Alpha, and it really is quite fun, although a little frustrating at points where it seems like the weapons are underpowered and there are areas where you can only pass one-way and not get back to other parts of the map (which doesn't help when you get your character's arms ripped off and can't get back to a terminal where you can buy new arms), but I fully understand this is an Alpha and just to show us the progress being made, so take my criticisms at this stage with a grain of salt.
Yeah there are a few problems with the actual game design, a lot of problems with balancing and a lot of unpolished stuff.

Parts like those happen, because right now we focus on functionality and getting stuff in that it works. As we wrote in the readme we will add a "kick" at some point, with which you can do something in this scenario (it's actually quite important) - but If you don't had any gamebreaking bug or the whole thing crashed, the alpha did well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
If gaming experience polish issues is all you have to complain about, that is one hugely successful alpha
There are actually a few things which caused major problems, like we had a bug with El Capitan, which caused a problem with loading textures and would make the game unplayable on macs with a special videocard and there are still a few "hidden" crashes. All in all it seems quite stable though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methanoid View Post
I like the look of this game a LOT.... Any idea of the final price?
We can't say anything definite, but it won't exceed the usual price range of indiegames. This means most likely somewhere between 10-20 US$.

Page generated in 0.04708 seconds with 11 queries