View Single Post
Old 23 January 2016, 01:32   #72
Cyangmou

I just wanted to quickly hop in for a moment because I have a few spare minutes.

I know that I haven't taken good care of this thread since the Kickstarter campaign and sadly I just don't find enough time to be as active here as I am on other communities, like Pixelation, Deviantart and Twitter, but I also know that most of you nearly focus exclusively on this forum.

Since the kickstarter, we made a lot of progress on development and a few days ago we published the first "Alpha"* build to our Alpha-backers.

(* All gifs in this post are actually taken of this first alpha build, so all you see is fully functional ingame.)

While we are far from a polished game, the alpha features a lot of important core functions and it is completely made with our own tools and (except multiple dozens of bugs) it is functional.

In fact it features about 20-25 minutes of gameplay, leveldesign & level mechanics for one level, background music, soundfx, a bunch of enemies and weapons and secrets - so most of the basic stuff one expects from an actual game

The biggest stones have been rolled out of the way and currently we are focusing on getting the missing features for the beta version in.
And we also can focus now a lot more content-creation for the actual game and have to worry a little bit less about getting very basic functionalities in, despite some of them still need a big amount of polishing.

For everyone who is a bit more interested in the project and wants to check the progress once in a while:

We published several updates on our website
http://pixwerk.net/home/news
And the next update is coming soon.

I am not sure when I will find time again to post here next time, but I just wanted to say again that even if we don't find the time to post outside of our "usual" channels, we still remember what you and your community did for our Kickstarter.

Page generated in 0.08855 seconds with 11 queries