View Single Post
Old 15 January 2016, 16:26   #11

Send a message via MSN to 8bitbubsy
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
There's not a complete MIDI implementation in PT2.3D (you can only input some MIDI note data), but older forks had code for MIDI clock, which I tried to inject into a new version and failed. I was wondering if you could include this functionality or if you don't want to bother (I would understand ).
Ah I see. I don't have any knowledge with MIDI and stuff, so I don't think I can help you out there.

Originally Posted by daxb View Post
Ich find das langsame Scrollen trotzdem hinderlich bei der Benutzung (A1200 040/40 3.1 DBLPal auf WB).

Shift + Cursor zum markieren ist speziell. Normal wird damit ja Seitenweise gescrollt, bzw. zum Textende. Warum soll man sich umgewöhnen müssen. Die übliche Tastatursteuerung fehlt auch. Warum die Bedienung so kompliziert, bzw. speziell? Wie auch immer, beim kurzen antesten sind zumindestens keine Fehler aufgetreten.
Please, write in English... I'm not German! It didn't make much sense when I used Google translate, I don't understand what you mean.
EDIT: Got someone to translate for me. Well, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Those keyboard things should be just like PT2.3D, except that there are some delay bugs on really fast Amigas that I fixed, so that the delay speeds are the same on 68000 and 68060 etc. Are you a ProTracker 3.x guy?

Last edited by 8bitbubsy; 15 January 2016 at 16:37.
Page generated in 0.05327 seconds with 9 queries