View Single Post
Old 06 January 2016, 19:25   #5
spudisgood

Apologies Nobby, I thought I hadd all the emails set up on the mailing list

Please PM me your email and I will double check

Unfortunately with the North West being a big area and Amiga users being sparse it is very hard to please everybody, particularly those who have no access to a car.

The decision to hold meetings in Runcorn was made after discussions on the mailing list and the NWAG Facebook page taking into account the locations of all those who expressed an interest. It was second choice to Warrington which unfortunately we could not use due to the landlord of our proposed venue giving us the runaround and no alternative venues being found.

I have offered and will continue offer limited lifts from Runcorn East station for those who wish to come via train.

I am sorry to hear that you have not been receiving any mails from the group this is something I will look into ASAP.

If you like I can also enquire with members who are near to you about the possibility of a lift share.

If you would like me to do this please do not hestitate to PM me with your address details and I will ask if any one can pick you up on the way.

Kind regards,
Spud.

Page generated in 0.05546 seconds with 11 queries