Well, I have this problem. I did never own a harddisk in real life. Now I want to set up a harddisk in winuae to install some WHDLoad games, and I have this questions:
- Are there still any FAQs/Threads ?
- What processor, kickstart (what AMIGA) and workbench is recommended for whdload/winuae
(In the first step I want to play "IJ Fate Of Atlantis")
- Should I use a hardfile or a directory in winuae ?
- What I have to do to make the harddisk bootable ? (formating FFS ? How ?)
- What software I have to install ? (Workbench, WHDLoad, game, ... what else ?)
Thanks in advance.