Wepl released a new version.
- chg: the WHDLoad install script speaks german now
- fix: some small fixes in the Autodoc file (Psygore)
- fix: small fix in the supplied ITD program to avoid problems while
detecting the destination device
- new: RoadShow added to the example Startup/Cleanup scripts
- fix: dumping of loaded files via resload_DiskLoad was broken
- fix: due to small internal buffer the argument parsing when started
from the CLI did not detect a bad argument (Psygore)
- fix: the blitter wait check (ChkBlitWait/S) now resets the internal
run flag also at word reads to dmaconr on the 68030,
previously only bytes did that (StingRay)
- chg: WHDLoad no longer requests a keyfile and it is no longer
possible to register WHDLoad, if you have a keyfile it is
still loaded/checked and your name will be displayed in the
splash window, Thanks to all registered users!
I'm glad i registered a key ten years ago. I hope you still get donations from time to time. Brought me back into the Amiga thing for sure.