A good 2015 for the CD32!
28 Reasons why the CD32 had a jolly old 2015! Thanks to everyone involved for keeping the CD32 alive!
Here's to a just as good 2016 of releases!
This year we had (hum to the 12 days of xmas if needs be!) 20 Amiga ports, 3 unreleased games, 2 new home brew games, 2 non Amiga game ports and 1 enhanced CD32..ggamee!
* The Legend of Kyrandia - Amiga 500 Port
* Inherit the Earth - Unreleased full English talkie version.
* Jaguar XJ220 - Amiga 500 Port
* Solomon's Key 1 & 2 - Unofficial port of Atari ST game/Rewrite of NES game.
* The Game - new homebrew game.
* Big Red Adventure + Nippon Safes, Inc - Amiga CD port / Amiga 500 port.
* Turrican Anthology - Amiga 500 ports.
* Final Odyssey / The Strangers - Amiga CD ports. [Keyboard required]
* Mutant League Hockey - Unreleased A1200 version.
* Kloks' Megapack: Volume 1 - Aunt Arctic Adventure / Duck Tales / Jumping Jack So n / Nebulus / Ninja Warriors / Prince of Persia / Toki - Amiga 500 ports.
* Jump, Block, Jump - New homebrew game demo.
* Rise of the Robots: Special Edition - Enhanced version with various changes.
* Putty Squad - Unreleased A1200 version.
* Aladdin - Amiga 1200 port.
* Jim Power - News of a physical release by Piko
* Klok's two game pack - Micro Machines / Marble Madness - Amiga 500 ports.
* Reshoot-A - News of a new physical CD32 game for 2016!