View Single Post
Old 22 December 2015, 22:24   #1
DamienD
Banned

"Native on-screen display" toggle key

Heya Toni,

A few months ago you asked me if there was anything I'd like to see implemented in WinUAE

I couldn't really think of anything useful at the time and let's be honest; the new features you've added over the years are so great that I couldn't even being to put the ideas forward...

Anyway; these days I have "Native on-screen display" enabled on all my configs (which are set to "Fullscreen). I never used to have this but find it useful if I need to know if a disk is still loading / being accessed etc.

My twin brother in Sydney is quite computer illiterate but remembers the old days of Amiga. I've sent him my zipped up package and turned this on so he can see "something is till happening". He doesn't have the patience to learn the ins / outs of the emulator.

What would be cool is if I could disable this option in all my configs but if in doubt on what drive activity is occurring press some key combination to show / hide the "Native on-screen display".

Has this already been implemented (if so I can't find any reference)? If not do you think this is possible or a just silly idea?

Page generated in 0.04500 seconds with 11 queries