View Single Post
Old 22 December 2015, 01:07   #129

I like your graphics style alot - can you change the speed its like its scrolling 16pixels!

I also llike Brian Bell stuff so if anyone ever makes contact with him please tell him - side note he did a strange double buffer causes some flicker sometimes, and I think I read his office was broken into and Amigas stollen and source lost and that was the end.
Originally Posted by amigapd View Post

For those interested in this software - I have now experimented with all three skeleton disks

The last one being the Platform skeleton disk - I have created a short video of my WIP at [ Show youtube player ]

The disks available and my corresponding demo games are:

Shoot Em Up - Created Kingdoms of Steam
Adventure - Created Dylan the Spaceman and the Smelly Aliens from Mars - Demo
Platform - WIP demo Super Robin

The best one is by far the Adventure the disk and this can be used to create games very close to the original dizzy adventures

The shoot em up disk is limited due to no in game music and not being able to change the sound effects - unless some one can work out how to convert samples to the format used by reality

The platform disk is quite good - biggest problem is the map is limited to one size and there are constraints on the number of enemies - moving platforms you can place in each level.
The end of video shows some info? are you ok with that

Last edited by Retro1234; 22 December 2015 at 01:24.
Page generated in 0.05164 seconds with 9 queries