WinUAE 3.2.2 released. http://www.winuae.net/
3.2.0 bugs fixed:
- JIT FPU 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility fixes.
- Interlace mode blank screen in some configurations.
- Slirp network mode high CPU usage.
- Some programs that use AGA subpixel scrolling had horizontal jittering.
- Per-monitor high DPI update still caused repeated GUI window closing/opening.
Other bug fixes:
- Game controllers suddenly stopped working. Most likely only happened under Windows 10 and only in some setups.
- MIDI out devices missing (x64 only).
- Serial port transmit buffer was not always flushed.
- 68020+ BFFFO undocumented offset calculation fixed.
- AVIOutput in capture before filtering mode: width is now always divisible by 16 pixels and height is always even for best codec compatibility.
- Useless, very basic and invisible touch screen mouse and joystick overlay.
- Load config with joystick that is not connected, fall back to previously loaded (default.uae) setting instead of always falling back to keyboard layout A.
- Out of bounds RTG coordinates are now clipped to valid region instead of rejecting whole operation.
- Keyboard names (if available) are now listed in Input panel device list.
- Built-in HRTmon update v2.36.
- Phoenix Board SCSI emulation.
EDIT: Apparently AVG has false positive virus detection. Again.