View Single Post
Old 17 December 2015, 12:01   #97
lordofchaos
TinkerTailorContentMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Beanbag View Post
i did actually make a Green Hill Zone using the Mr Beanbag engine, it might be worth pursuing, it's funny to look at if nothing else. I converted the sprites as well, hmm, i wonder if i've got them on my PC i'll just have a look...

EDIT yes i found them
Cool! Those sprite conversions look very impressive. I can almost see it running in my mind, would need a very cool conversion of the iconic music too, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadOnlyCat View Post
You really underestimate how capable the MD hardware is compared to the OCS chipset. No matter the talent pool, when a level requires more than 32 colours per scanline on screen with dual playfield parallax and massive number of moving objects, then the OCS Amiga just cannot do it.
Yeah I`m with you, knowing what I know now and having let go of my inner fanboy.. being realistic with the hardware, could get a decent conversion at best, but a 1:1 copy.. I must have been out of my mind

I blame those damn coders that made Elf Mania, clearly a superior alien race, sent to earth on a mission to push the Amiga past it's limits.

Page generated in 0.05142 seconds with 9 queries