View Single Post
Old 26 November 2015, 10:44   #1
geedee

WinUAE 3200 & 3210 GUI Multimonitor problem

Hi,
Firstly, thank you Toni for continuing to develop WinUAE into the awesome Amiga Emulator that it is, and thanks for taking the time to read our comments and trying to determine how to fix things when they can be/need to be fixed.

I am having trouble with the WinUAE GUI for versions 3.2.0 and 3.2.1
I do not have this problem with 3.1.0 and prior versions.
I am running Windows 8.1 (64 bit version), 16GB RAM, 1 x Nvidia GTX 760, 1 x Nvidia GTX 560, With three monitors attached to the GTX 760, no monitors attached to the GTX 560.
I can launch the WinUAE GUI with no problem, however, when I move the GUI to another "non primary" monitor, the GUI goes into a continuous loop where it closes and opens itself, continuously.
I have created a winuaebootlog.txt and took a look into it. It seems like it is continuously closing itself and opening itself in a resized window. Then it closes itself, and opens itself in a different sized window. This loops continuously. I have to use the task manager to close the WinUAE executable.
I did 'google' this to see if someone else had reported this problem, but found nothing.
If I have left anything useful out, please let me know, and thanks again Toni and everyone else here.
Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GPU_Config_page1.png
Views:	99
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	46378   Click image for larger version

Name:	GPU_Config_page2.png
Views:	103
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	46379  
Attached Files
File Type: zip winuaebootlog.zip (6.2 KB, 22 views)

AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.05081 seconds with 10 queries