View Single Post
Old 19 November 2015, 21:45   #25
meynaf
68k wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
I do debugging exactly how I want to do it. This is not paid support.
Then receive what you want and check by yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalion View Post
Sorry for my two cents to this discussion but i followed this thread since start. I don't understand where the problem is to give Toni what he is asking for. He is the WinUAE Coder and knows best how to track down a problem. You want it solved so help as much as you can or live whith the problem and stop complaining. Better be grateful to have Toni doing such good support for free!
Just wanted to say this.
No problem in giving Toni what he is asking for, apart that it takes a day and is useless to find the problem.
But, heck, here it is. I knew this would happen and i prepared it in the meanwhile.

Quote:
The point is simple: this requires lots of time and during that time I can't do anything related because it would make debugging more difficult. It is waste of time for me.
Nothing prevents you from running some emulator and leave it running - as several instances can be running simultaneously, where is the problem ?

Quote:
I 100% require all the background information that is possible to get and statefile (and config file) is the best source for that.
Ok here you go. State file, config file, log files.
But i'm still saying it's useless.

Quote:
I don't waste time for something that may not never happen. Everyone always says "just do this and that, it is easy to duplicate.". It has nearly always been wrong assumption!
You can say it's a wrong assumption. That's possible. But don't say that without having it verified.
Remember that many people using your program are not coders so "everyone" is often proven wrong. But i usually know better. When i strongly disagree with someone else and a verification is made, i very rarely lose.

Btw. Is it normal that when choosing "A1200" in the quickstart model list (without having loaded any config file before), i get 512k chip / 512k slow / ecs instead of 2M chip / aga ?

Last edited by meynaf; 22 December 2015 at 13:56.

Page generated in 0.05318 seconds with 9 queries