View Single Post
Old 05 November 2015, 22:24   #369
DamienD
Global Moderator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
It is working as designed. Switching Generic to something else would be too unexpected.
I thought as much my friend but thought I'd pose the question (even though I knew this is how you intended things to be)

If it's any consolation I've now tested 247 out of 483 configs in the latest WinUAE versions and with your kind assistance (on many, many occasions) all is working perfectly.

It's taking a lot longer than I thought to get through all configs but will be worth it for all; especially when you consider that the last time I really played with WinuUAE was back in 2007... I would hope that in another week I shall be completed, don't really envisage many more bugs.

Considering I've gone from totally different operating systems; XP to Win7 plus you've made loads of enhancements / extra features over the years it really is testament to how awesome a programmer you are to have so limited issue / bugs.

I can't stress enough and have said it multiple times before; I really don't know where this community would be without you and your continued hard work / support. You are greatly appreciated

Page generated in 0.05967 seconds with 9 queries