I had some off-time this week and i've put together my own "Multi-Module" Ripperdisk. In 2015 it's probably a bit useless but ahh well
I know there are millions of these kind of megadisks, and yes we have pro-wizard/hrtmon/action replay in WinUAE and such. even tho i'm not a programmer, i think i managed to create a nice disk nevertheless.
What i did was the following :
- updated some libraries in libs folder
- got some keyfiles from boondocks DVD's (BBS) to make some apps registered (i assume these apps are not sold anymore, if this cause any trouble here, let me know asap).
- clean fast startup-sequence, used only neccesary files to keep as much RAM as possible for ripping-purposes
- all programs are decrunched (for same ram ripping purposes), i'm not sure if crunchers hinders ram-locations and such. (maybe programmers can fill me in on that?).
- disk is optimized with FastDisk 1.9
- disk is made as compatible as possible to run on most systems.
The text you see between the "()" are the minimal requirements for each program.
Download link below