View Single Post
Old 24 October 2015, 20:24   #32
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Disappears? What do you mean?
Started "Pang" and am in "Fullscreen" mode with "Scanline opacity" set at "50" (see attached image "Pang_Fullscreen.png").

I then press <Ctrl> + <F12> to go to "Windowed" mode and the scanlines are now gone. It doesn't matter what video card I use in my laptop (see attached image "Pang_Windowed.png").

If I go back to "Fullscreen" mode scanlines are still gone. The only way to get them back is to adjust the level by any amount.

The above issue isn't that important as I don't usually change from "Fullscreen" to "Windowed" mode so please don't waste too much time on this.

Quote:
btw, delete "C:\WinUAE\plugins\filtershaders\direct3d\_winuae.fx" and try again. Your log has odd "D3D9Ex: D3DXCreateEffectCompilerFromFile failed: 8007007E S=1 F=0007 C=007E (126)" error.
Not sure where this file comes from; I downloaded / extracted the "[1.5.1+ Direct3D Pixel Shader filters]" from your website and it don't contain that file... WinUAE seems to be creating it.

Have now deleted but no difference.

Quote:
Your Alien Breed config works fine here now, garbage at the bottom part of display is gone.
It's slightly better i.e. no garbage stays at the bottom of the screen but the image jerks when scrolling upward; just like the Pang video I uploaded earlier.

I can try to take a video if that helps you?

Quote:
EDIT: centering problem fix is more complex than I originally assumed, better fix is needed..

Quote:
EDIT2: winuae.7z updated again. May or may not fix centering.
I'll give it a try now and get back to you shortly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pang_Fullscreen.png
Views:	96
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	45937   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pang_Windowed.png
Views:	95
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	45938  

Page generated in 0.05722 seconds with 10 queries