View Single Post
Old 15 October 2015, 14:07   #28
Titler
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon View Post
I picked up one of these off ebay last month for playing uae4all on my Ouya. It's defo got the nostalgia look to it but again I'm not sure I'd recommend these as the quality isn't as good as the ones from 30 odd years ago (just search eab and others will tell you all the issues)? I do like that it does support more than one independent fire button though which is something the original couldn't do (so makes emulation easier).
Mine was brand new, so maybe that was the difference. I don't know if they're still in production and whether you can get them new anymore...

Quote:
Again everyone will have there own opinions on the stick they prefer.. my personal weapon of choice for emulation currently isn't even a stick but the official Sega Saturn SLS USB pads that were out years ago (not the horrible cheap white knock offs doing the rounds on ebay now)...
...although you'd need to remortgage your house to afford them as they are long out of print and go for silly prices.
I've still got my original Sega Master System joystick, which plugged straight into my Amiga and I used there for 10 years; I sometimes wonder about getting a USB converter for it too, but never get around to it... and it only has two buttons, which isn't enough these days. But ahhh nostalgia...

Page generated in 0.05780 seconds with 9 queries