View Single Post
Old 11 October 2015, 23:24   #57
Vicky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tempe Arizona USA
Posts: 112
I had the exact same problems and this is how I fixed it.

1. I booted into a WinXP desktop, installed version 3.1.0 and used the SAME files I had used to configure WinUAE on the Win7 desktop. The sound worked fine.

2. I went back to the Win7 desktop and uninstalled the latest beta AND all the versions I had that didn't work. I reinstalled 3.1.0. Everything worked great.

2. I uninstalled version 3.1.0 and re-installed the latest beta. The sound worked great.


I have no clue why this worked. It did. NOTE: This solution quit working two days later.

Toni had me switch to WASAPI and I got 4 choices with that. Two worked, two did not. Sound is great now. Thanks, Toni!!

Last edited by Vicky; 15 October 2015 at 00:37. Reason: Update
Vicky is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.07260 seconds with 9 queries