View Single Post
Old 19 May 2003, 07:35   #17

Originally posted by Unknown_K
First off you have some balls quoting what I said and adding your own comments to make it look like I typed it that way.

Second your amiga was a proprietary hardware platform with a proprietary os running on it BOTH controlled by 1 company. So if M$ is the devil controlling just the software side on pc's what does that make Commodore or Apple that has both ends sown up?

As far as developers goes how many companies has apple fucked by giving out their free iApps and making competing products to adobe and other companies or plain going out and buying audio hardware companies and discontinuing the PC version of their software? You think apple would be a saint if they owned the home computer market? I would say the way commodore ran their company we would be one fucking hell of alot worse off if they owned the market.

I guess your just to hung up on commodore (even though you develope on the satan machine like a good little money grubbing developer) to see that there is no difference in WHO ended up owning the market, because to get where we are todat SOMEBODY would have had to own it.

Your comments needed updating with proper information. Commodore did not suck the blood out of their developers, they just aquired a computer that came with a kick ass OS. I did not like many things Commodore did though and complained about it back then, ask Twist. I worked for Commodore so I wanted them to do better than they did. M$ and Bill Gates are not the devil but they know where he lives and consult with him daily. Fuck Apple, I spent $800 on my Newton in 1996 and then Steve Jobs comes back and kills it dead. I hate Apple almost as much as M$. How nice that FreeBSD was available so Apple could use (steal) it for their new OS when Copland was behind schedual and a piece of sh*t. The Mac guys are so stupid they don't even know Steve Jobs killed their computer and OS and replaced them with Unix and a pretty GUI. The only reason that I develop for the satan machine is because I have always been a Newtek 3rd party developer and right now the Video Toaster [2] only runs under Windows. I am working to change that though.
Page generated in 0.05229 seconds with 9 queries