View Single Post
Old 18 May 2003, 16:47   #5

Originally posted by Twistin'Ghost
Yep, that's good stuff!

And another point Pyro left out (that initially came from him in the first place) was when I told him why I had to use a PC - for audio production. I explained that there were no 16-bit+ tools on the Amiga that could replace the ones I use on the PC. Almost instantly, he gave me url's that proved me wrong. And I realized then that I very likely could actually walk away from the Windows platform and survive. It will mean having to start back at square one again, but I feel capable enough to exist without the dependency on the PC (I feel like I'm trying to get rid of a bad drug habit...)

I will put my money where my mouth is and be PC-free soon enough! Call me a health nut, if you will. Born again, more like.
The company Twist is talking about is Audiolabs. @
The product is ProStation Audio and it is a damn good software solution for audio. I have heard they even have a deal with Genisi and bundle a light version with the latested version of MorphOS. This application also works very well under WinUAE and Amithlon. You can download a demo version for free @ the site if your interested.
Page generated in 0.08055 seconds with 9 queries