View Single Post
Old 26 September 2015, 03:33   #41
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
I'm really sorry for you guys that haven't tried the best joystick ever. I will repeat my old post (edited a bit):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
Very nice all those joysticks, all poorly designed, sticked to your desk (ejem... or having to split in their suction cups and try again...). The best control (that's what it's made for) was designed for the megadrive Quickshot Chimera 3, that I use in my miggy:

You control all the movements with two fingers, and you use the right hand for the buttons. It's insuperable (IMHO).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
How are all of the joysticks now, Playstation, XBox...? You have them in your hands (both), you control movements with your left hand (one or two fingers) and the buttons with the right hand (some with the left one, sometimes losing control). If there were less buttons (for an Amiga, for example) and without vibration, you would have them exactly like mine that I bought in the 90's... And what about using a button just like a trigger to shoot, can you imagine that?. And having a firm grip of the joystick in your right hand?

It hadn't enough promotion, that was all.

I bought it in the 90's... thousands of hours of gaming and using it....and I'm sure of what I'm telling, this is the best joystick Ever (for 3 buttons and Turbo).
Maybe it won't be the best to smash buttons or violently shake it to the sides in some sport games, but for that you can use some rude greek joysticks clicking all the time. Of course you'll find the same "problem" with the NG joysticks.

Last edited by Retrofan; 26 September 2015 at 04:33.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.15308 seconds with 9 queries