View Single Post
Old 20 September 2015, 19:36   #198
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGASYSTEM View Post
- AfA_OS with the CPU 6860 is always in Guru, attempt to start the system by disabling AfA (pressed Mouse Left in system startup) is CPU 6860 it works perfectly. I attach logos, configuration and screenshots before Guru.
This surely has nothing to do with 3.2 betas. And I still 100% sure it has nothing to do with emulation either.

Quote:
- Problem colored lines, tested WinUAE beta 10, the problem shows up sometimes, and does so only with special intro, [ Show youtube player ] is the operating system that has the problem, lines do not appear in the video; attach new screenshot where there is a small line of CLI revived.
You are using impossible config that does not exist in real world. Invalid bug report. KS 1.x = 68030 max only. Anything else: not my problem (or anyone elses problem either)

EDIT: Also you are using far too complex configurations. Remove all useless stuff and only put them back one by one if problem also disappeared. I am not going to bother with your weird and complex configurations that have too many unknown variables and using config that no one has ever used (and never will).

Page generated in 0.04882 seconds with 9 queries