View Single Post
Old 28 July 2015, 19:32   #66
TenLeftFingers

I'm starting to loose my mind. WinUAE was able to boot the CF card no problem, and in Prefs I changed the Screenmode to the lowest available. But the monitor still goes into standby when I start the Amiga and the VGA adapter is outputting something my monitor doesn't like also. Should I be thinking of hardware failure at this point? That's two different video outputs that are not working: the Indivision and the RGB->VGA adapter. The behaviour is a little different though. The Indivision puts the monitor into standby and the RGB output gives me "Cannot Display This Video Mode".

Does the Inidvision disable the RGB output?

Edit: It's working again - although it doesn't look very good at the moment. I don't know what I did to get it so wrong but I'd appreciate some help in getting it right again. I know a previous poster said that the PAL mode is used for games. But what would you recommend for Workbench? I'm only just figuring out that the screenmodes are chosen with the tool in Prefs and the configuration that corresponds in the Indivision config tool gets loaded then.

Last edited by TenLeftFingers; 28 July 2015 at 19:57.

Page generated in 0.04422 seconds with 11 queries