View Single Post
Old 25 July 2015, 12:00   #94

Originally Posted by ShK View Post
Actually I have that Scart to HDMI adapter too. I made you a sample video by it with PC capture card. Download video to see in full quality.
Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to record this !
I can see the things that the user "demolition" is talking about. But still I think it is pretty good picture actually, they did a good job. I noticed that I looked at the wrong review/box at the retrogaming review site, the box you all are talking about did get a rather good review with the price tag in mind.

When I designed AMIV I just wanted to do something by my self, basically I was bored. I did not even know these Chinese boxes existed until now

I think AMIV has a different design and approach, it is not doing any magic stuff. It just plainly takes the pixels from Amiga and puts them on the screen, no lag, no interlacing(assuming non-interlaced input), no shadows, artifacts, de-interlacing etc. Using the new board the user can connect it to a computer and even fiddle around with individual registers in the converter chain. User can even change the Verilog code for the FPGA and flash it if they would like

Page generated in 0.04995 seconds with 9 queries