Thread: Amiga Mod Scene
View Single Post
Old 18 July 2015, 18:18   #1

Amiga Mod Scene

I appreciate I've posted a similar request before but I would be interested in opinions on where - if anywhere - is the best place to look for the current Amiga 'Mod scene' such as it is. I know things are nothing like the early nineties these days but there does seem to be some activity but I can't work out if / where the best place is for new Mod releases. I look on the Mod Archive and Bitfellas regularly but can't work out if the posts on there are repeats of old Mods ppl have rediscovered or they are genuinely new? on Bitfellas the Kestra Bitworld Janeway thingy especially does my head in - it seems busy but just seems to be loads of ppl posting regurgitations of old 90s Mods - wtf?

Also can't get my head around Nectarine is it a source for new Mods to download or do i use it as a target for internet radio. if its the latter then has anyone had any luck lately using Aminet Radio (it seems buggered for me under AmiKit) or should I just give up and use say Winamp?

Am I wasting my time trying to find an Amiga Mod scene that no longer exists (for regular new stuff anyway) or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Help me Obi Wan etc...
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05035 seconds with 9 queries