View Single Post
Old 22 June 2015, 12:16   #4

Thank you crazyc I can see from the view counts that the kids stuff is not as popular as the grown up stuff like psychology and history so maybe I will shelve the rest of those for a while and go rooting in the Education/App section of the ftp server next. I do have a young girl though so I'm interested in any school work we can do on the Amiga

NeonBible, I know what you mean. I was using FS-UAE Arcade to play some games I had as a kid but now I want to really *use* the Amiga.

I can certainly look at those tools, but my reviews mightn't be what you're looking for. The purpose of my channel is to say, 'look, this gem (or dud) exists and you mightn't have known it exists". I try to give a very quick overview so you can decide if you want to try it, although I admit I have gone into more detail on some than others. My purpose isn't to teach you how to use it really, but to give enough information so you can decide whether or not it's worth using.

Does OctaMed require any external hardware like a midi-keyboard? Also, does what are the hardware requirements? I love DPIII and will do a review of that at some stage, once I've gotten the less known titles out of the way. But it won't be as comprehensive as the manual.
Page generated in 0.07919 seconds with 9 queries