View Single Post
Old 18 June 2015, 13:46   #15
mikettl

@Snake79
I run also in problems with the endless boot loop, but after using your posted A4000 WinUAE configuration file I was immediately able to install AMigaOS41. Great, many thanks for your effort and support :-).

@All
after installation i have just 2 question, probably some of you guys made the same experiences:

Memory: in WinUAE additional 256 MB Z3 Fast RAM is configured (beside the 128 MB in the processor slot), but AmigaOS recognizes only 128 MB. Is there a possibility to fix this?

Screen Mode: I'm using an external LCD monitor at my laptop, the emulation runs in full screen mode. However the monitor can handle 1600x900 but the screen mode in AmigaOS allows me only 1280x720 to configure (1280x960 is possible as well but I like more the wide screen appearance). Is this maybe limited to the PicassoIV limited?

Sorry, maybe rookie questions...

Another strange effect I got yesterday after installation: after rebooting AmigaOS 4.1 the screen kept black and never came back to the Workbench. After trying it this morning again, all worked fine. The only difference is that yesterday I made the final configuration on the laptop screen (w/o external monitor). Did someone else had this sometimes?

Many thanks and best regards
Mike

Page generated in 0.04913 seconds with 9 queries