View Single Post
Old 15 June 2015, 20:42   #1

Dropbox on a 68k Amiga

So I have also posted this in AmiBay but since a lot of work went on in threads here to make this possible I wanted to post it here also.

After a long road of my wife ordering an Amiga 1200 and deciding to take the plunge and try to add wireless internet, I finally have a working FTP client browsing shares on my home network.

I have to thank Sir_Lucas for his patience and perserverance with my many, many questions! I shudder to think how much time he has spent replying to my messages which eventually unearthed problems with Workbench itself and led to a re-install of the OS. So he went far beyond the realms of the device I bought from him. Thank you again Luke! Also Thomas and EmuFan on this board for a lot of education.

So now I have a very interesting setup where my Copy/Dropbox client is running on a remote machine and I have continual access now. So I effectively have Dropbox on my Amiga This is great because I can begin a document at home and continue it on my phone when I'm in transit. A very modern Amiga I would say!

AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.06068 seconds with 9 queries