Nice use of the 'lib' macro
I can't see anything in the extension that would cause any obvious issues in the compiled version...
I was able to use the sources to compile the extension. I can only assume it works (sound card is broken on my laptop) as I left the AMOS code as is and was able to run the game from the Editor.
The compiled version crashes with the 8000 0003 error.
I tried a cheeky hack and removed all banks. Reloaded them all in and it still failed when compiled.
Another attempt was to edit the Sprites (after exporting) and I added 2 new 'sprites' (unused in the game), making 18 sprites in total. Compiled version still failed
I'll try jayminer's version tomorrow